Turkmenistan 5 Days Tour
4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : turkmenistan,
turkmenistan, Tour Itinerary
This Morning Discover the Turkmen Capital with Your Guide. Visit the Amazing Tolkuchka Bazaar, One of the Largest Markets in Central Asia and the Best Place to Shop for Beautiful Turkmen Carpets, Handmade Embroidery and other Unique Souvenirs. We Will also Visit Park of Independence, the Tower of Neutrality and the Arch of Neutrality Built in 1998. the Height of the Arch is 75 M with the Golden Statue of the President that Rotates per 24 Hours. (tour Lasts 3-3.5 H)
• Lunch in a Local Restaurant
• Afternoon Visit the National Museum of History & Ethnography. the Museum Has a Rich Collection of Ancient Artifacts from Turkmenistan. More Than 500,000 Exhibits are Displayed Here. the Highlight of the Museum is a Collection of Ivory, Discovered During the Excavations At the Old Nissa, Residence of Parthian Kings from the Arshakid Dynasty. Very Interesting is Collection of Turkmen Carpets. (guided Excursion Lasts 2h). Dinner At Local Restaurant.
• Lunch and Dinner At Local Restaurant.
• Transfer to Hotel and Rest.
Morning Visit the Ruins of Anau Mosque. the Site Includes the Remains of the Bronze Age Settlement Anau -depe and the Fortress of Anau. the Name Anau Derives from Abi-nau, Meaning "new Water." the Site Was Already Inhabited in the 4-3 Millenium B.c. the Culture of this Period Has Been Named Anau Culture. Excavations Began in 1904 When An American Archaeologist R. Pempelli Launched An Expedition. the Site Includes a Great Wall and a Ditch. Some Skeletons of Children, the Remains of the Painted Ceramics, Decorated with the Geometrical Ornament and the Most Ancient Remains of the Camels Were Discovered At the Time of Excavations. According to the Scientists Camels Were Domesticated At First Just On the Territory of the Present Day Turkmenistan. Anau Fortress Already Existed During the Parthian Period 3 Bc- 3 Ad.
• the Mosque, Constructed in the 15 C., is Located in the Southern Part of the Fortress. Its Lofty, Powerful Outlines Were Visible from a Great Distance. One Curious Feature of the Mosque is the Mosaic Decoration Above the Entrance, Depicting Two Enormous 8-9 M Dragons Facing Each Other. Some Experts Think that Dragons Were Totems of the Turkmenian Tribe Which Inhabited Anau in the 15 Century. Sheikh Jemaled-din Probably Belonged to this Tribe. the Mosque Was Destroyed By the 1948 Earthquake. in the Meantime the Location is Still Hallowed as the Site of the Grave of Sheikh Djemalledin. Childless Couples Bring Children's Clothes Here as An Offering, and Baby Dolls are Swaddled and Left in Tiny Hammocks Slung Between Two Sticks.
the United States and Turkmenistan have Launched a Restoration Project At the 15th-century Seit Jemmalatdin Mosque.
afternoon Visit of Cable Road At the Foot of the Kopetdag Mountains. Continue to the Archaeological Site of Old Nisa (20 Min), Once the Capital of the Parthian State and a Flourishing City Between the 3rd Century Bc and the 3rd Century Ad.the Township of New Nissa Was the Centre of the Parthian City. It Was Inhabited Up to the 16th - 17th Centuries. Old Nissa Was a Royal Residence of the Parthian Kings with the Palace and Temple, the Depositories and the Treasury. During the Archaeological Excavations About 2700 Texts Inscribed with Black Paint On the Clay Vessels Fragments Were Discovered. the Written Language Used in Nissa Was of the Aramaic Origin. It Dates Back to the 2nd Century Bc. (excursion Lasts 1.5 H)
onward to the Turkmenbashi Mosque, the Biggest Mosque in Central Asia. (located 12 Km from Ashgabat) (excursion Lasts 1.5 H)
After Breakfast Drive to Mary (350 Km Around 4 Hours By Ac Vehicle). Arrive in Mary Transfer to Hotel. Afterwards Drive to Ancient Merv (26 Km/20 Min). in the 4th C Bc, Merv Was Conquered By Alexander the Great. Located At the Crossroads of Various Trade Routes and Civilizations, Merv Came Under Persian, Greek, Sassanian and Moslem Rule and from the 11th Century Was the Capital of the Seljuk Turks, Who Controlled An Empire Stretching from Afghanistan to Egypt. in the 13th Century Merv Was Destroyed By the Mongols Leaving Only the Ruins of These Numerous Civilizations.
• Full Day Guided Tour to Visit the History Museum, Sultan Sanjar Mausoleum and Kys Kala, An Unusual Windowless Castle, Nicknamed "the House of Maidens Tears."
• a Short (1 H) Guided City-tour in Mary, Visit the Kurbankuli - Hadzhi Mosque, Christ Church (1900), Bazaar. There are Many Restaurants, Small Shops and a Park Near Our Hotel. During Independent Time in the Evening You Will have a Chance to Observe and Interact with the Locals.
• Dinner At Local Restaurant. Overnight in Mary.
Breakfast. After Breakfast Transfer to Local Mary Museum Which Shown Some Historical Exponate Depend to Middle Age.
drive to Ashgabat (350 Km) En Route Visit to Abiverd Old City Ruins in Kahka Region. Arrive in Ashgabat. Transfer to Hotel and Free Time.
Breakfast At Hotel.
Half Day Excursion of Around Ashgabat.
Lunch and Dinner At Local Restaurant.
More Details about turkmenistan, Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.