Tajikistan 8 Days Tour
7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered : Tajikistan,
Tajikistan, Tour Itinerary
• Meeting At the Airport. Check in Hotel. Rest.
• City Tour Around Dushanbe - "the City Monday," It is as Translated Tajik Capital. One of the Most Ancient Cities of Central Asia, Dushanbe Today is a Modern, Clean, Developed Town. You Will Visit:
• Monument to Ismail Somoni, the Founder of the Tajik Dynasty
• the Largest of the National Library in Central Asia
• National Museum of the City of Dushanbe
• Lunch in National Choykhona.
• After Lunch:
• Park Rudaki
• Ancient Oriental Bazaar
• Craft Workshops
• Dinner in a Restaurant "kishmish" with Ethnic Music and Performances.
• Transfer to Hotel.
This is the Only Tourist Area in the Country, with Its Own Racecourse and Stables with Thoroughbred Stallions. There Will Be Arranged Jumps, and You Can also Ride a Horse, Learn to Ride a Horse and Ride On a Miniature Pony Children. Lovers of the Exotic and Antiques Will Be Able to Conduct a Photo Session and a Ride On the Recreation Area On the Ancient Bullock-cart Harnessed to a Horse.
• Dinner in Dushanbe
• Transfer to Hotel
Today We Visit the Amazing Picturesque Karatog, Which Translates as Black Mountain. this Place is Surprisingly Quiet and Remarkable for Its Beautiful Waterfalls. Enjoy the Beauty and Tranquility of Nature in Tajikistan!
• Free Time
• Back to Dushanbe
• Transfer to Hotel
Visiting the Site of One of the Ancient Fortresses of Central Asia with Its Keravansarai, Madrasah, Museum, 12th Century Mosque and Many Legends Attributed to Them. We Will Try the Best Kebab Made in Hisar. Then We Will Come Back to Dushanbe Where We Will Visit the National Museum of Tajikistan to Learn About History, Culture and Life of the Tajik People.
• Lunch. Back to Dushanbe
• Free Time. Dinner
• “iskanderkul or Lake Alexander is Indeed a Beautiful Spot”, Wrote the Wife of Willi Rickmer Rickmers, the German Explorer in 1906. Turquoise, Calm and Surrounded By Great Ranges of Fann Mountains Its Known Far Beyond Tajikistan Borders and is Considered One of the Most Beautiful Mountain Lakes in all Former Soviet Union.
• Snake Lake, the Fann Waterfall and Many Legends About Alexander the Great are the Highlights of this Trip. We Will Go Early Morning and Stay At the Night Here.
We Will Visit One of the Ancient Cities - Panjikent.
• Accomodation At the Guest House
Early morning transfer to airport for return flight.
More Details about Tajikistan, Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.