Kiev and Minsk Tour 7 Days
6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Minsk, Kiev (Kyiv)
Minsk and Kiev (Kyiv) Tour Itinerary
• Arrival to Boryspil International Airport
• Transfer to Hotel.
• Check In to the Hotel
• Transfers for evening short panoramic city tour.
• Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
• Breakfast At the Hotel.
• Transfers for Kiev City Tour
• Visit Independence Square, Khreschatyk, Tsum Mall. Please Keep in Mind that There are Many Underground Shopping Galleries So Enjoy Walking and Window Shopping.
• Visit St Michael’s Golden Domed Monastery, (tour By Coach). This is An Active Monastery Where People Come to Pray and Light Candle for the Memory of Those Who have Gone to the Better World.
• Tour By Kiev Funicular to See the Dnieper’s Bank (tour By Coach).
• Overnight Stay At the Hotel
• Breakfast at hotel.
• Visit world war 2 museum and Statue of Motherland.
• Visit the Observation Terrace
• Free Time at Leisure.
• Overnight Stay at the Hotel
• Breakfast at hotel.
• Check Out from the Hotel
• Transfer to Kiev’s biggest shopping mall The Ocean Plaza where you can spoil yourself and your beloved ones with world’s leading brands.
• Transfer to Boryspil Airport for your return flight.
• Transfer to the hotel.
• Gala dinner at Indian restaurant.
• Minsk is the capital of the Republic of Belarus. Troitskoye Predmestye (Trinity Suburb) the historic center of Minsk’s old town with houses of XVIII - XIX centuries, the Upper Town with the Town Hall and Holy Spirit Cathedral. Picturesque streets, homelike cafes with Belorussian and European cuisine, home of artisans, artists galleries. In this territory you can visit a lot of interesting places such as: The Cathedral of Saint Virgin Mary, shopping alley, and the ancient part of Nemiga Area.The Island of tears in the bend of the river Svisloch and the memorial complex. To the Sons of the Fatherland». Minsk is a dynamic and modern city. The Pobediteley Avenue-is the unique architecture of the main street of Minsk. The Victory Square and The National Library of Belarus they are included in the list of the most outstanding contemporary architectural constructions. Dinner at Belarusian restaurant ( national cuisine)
• Transfer to Minsk Airport.
More Details about Minsk and Kiev (Kyiv) Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- * Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.