Day 2: Moldova
• Breakfast At Hotel
the Panoramic Tour of Chisinau
• Hardly Find More Greenish, Attractive and Welcoming City. this Can Be Easily Proved During the Panoramic Tour Where You Will See in Brief the Main Cultural ,Historical and Commercial Places of Interest ,An Important Role in Terms of Architecture Development Has the Famous Architect Bernardazzi
• Transfers from Chisinau to Orheiul Vechi
• Culinary Master Class At Butuceni/trebujeni
• Lunch At Buticeni /trebujeni Guest House
here You Will Experience Local Specialties, as “zeama”,”mamaliga”. Abd “scorb” Along with Traditional Pastry and Homemade Wine.
• Excursion At Orheiul Vechi-a 40- Thousand Year Old Natural Amphitheater
the Remnants of the First Human Settlements, Which are Some Tens if Thousands of Years Old, Were Found in the Stone Caverns from Here, On the Rocky Hill, You Will Find the Ruins of a Strong Geto-dacian (moldavian Ancestors) Fortification and the Calendar , Which Acted as a Sanctuary for Celebrating Religious Holidays and Rituals in this Prehistoric Community ,The Originality of Orheiul Vechi’s Landscapeis also Due to the Defile of the Raut River,Dug Under the Form of a Canyonin the Limestone Layers of the Former Sarmatia Sea. About 14 Million Years Ago .
• Transfers from Butuceni to Cricova
• Excursion and Wine Tasting At Cricova Winery
in Cricova Underground Galleries You Will See Over Seventy Streets Covering An Area of Nearly 53 Hectares , Each Bearing Bacchic Names:suavignon,Cabernet,Cahor…here You Can Admide One of the Oldest Bottles of Wine in Moldova, Dating from • 1902. There is One Story Always Told in this Place About the Russian Pilot Yuri Gagarin, Who During a Visit in 1966, Got Lost and Missed the Exit. He Went Out the Next Day, Having Spent the Night in the Tasting Room , Currently Names After Him, in One of Cricova’s Luxurious Tasting Room, a Couple Years Ago the Former Russian President Vladimir Putin Celebrated His 50th Birtheday . You Will also have the Chance to Taste this Wine in One of These Halls.
• Transfers from Cricova to Chisinau
• Dinner At Restaurant (indian Cuisine)
• Transfers from Restaurant to Hotel