Day 2: Kiev City Tour + Funicular Cable + Shopping Tour
• Breakfast At the Hotel
• Transfers for Kiev City Tour
• Visit Independence Square, Khreschatyk, Tsum Mall. Please Keep in Mind that There are Many Underground Shopping Galleries So Enjoy Walking and Window Shopping.
• Transfers for Lunch. After Lunch Visit St Michael’s Golden Domed Monastery, this is An Active Monastery Where People Come to Pray and Light Candle.
• for the Memory of Those Who have Gone to the Better World. (tour By Coach)
• Enjoy a Ride of Funicular Cable to See the Dnieper’s Bank.
• Shopping Tour
• Transfer for Dinner At the Restaurant
• Overnight Stay At the Hotel
sightseeing Tour and the Kyiv Funicular
you Will Know More About History and Development of Kiev and See Its Major Attractions:
independence Square (maidan):
maidan Nezalezhnosti, the Central Square in Kiev, the Main and the Most Beautiful One. Parades, Concerts, Festivals and other City Arrangements and Holidays Take Place On this Square. It Contains Six Fountains, Independence Column and Artificial Waterfall.
central Street of the City, One of the Most Popular Places of Public Amusement .on Weekends the Roadway Turns Into a Pedestrian Precinct.
a Triumph of Materials, Inspirations and Shapes Characterises Tsum, the Futuristic Shopping Mall that Stretches for 45000 Square Meters in the Heart of Kiev, Hosting Luxury Brands of Clothing and fine Dining Venues.
the Kyiv Funicular (cable Railway):
a Ride that Should Be One Very Tourist’s List of Fascinating Things to Explore. the Funicular Connects the Historic Upper to the Lower Podil District Through the Steep Hill and Gives You the Opportunity to Explore the Breathtakingly Beautiful Scenery of Kyiv and also View the Dnieper River. You Can also Make Nice Selfies There.
st Michael’s Golden Domed Monastery:
the Monastery is Located On the Right Bank of the Dnieper River On the Edge of a Bluff Northeast of the Saint Sophia Cathedral. the Site is Located in the Historic Administrative Uppertown and Overlooks the City's Historical Culture.
dnieper’s Bank is One of the Longest River of Europe, Rising Near Smolensk, Russia and Flowing Through Russia, Belarus and Ukraine to the Black Sea. It’s a Longest River of Ukraine and Belarus and 4th Longest River in Europe