Day 4: Gabala
• Breakfast in Hotel,
• Proceed to Departure to Gabala in the North-west of Azerbaijan the Distance Up to Baku 225 Km (3hours).
• On the Way Diri Baba Mausoleum in Maraza Village. the Mausoleum Stands in a Square Located On a Glyptic Cliff. the Building is Two-storeyed. the First Store Has a Hall Covered with An Ogive, Which Has a Passageway to An Octahedral Cupola from a Small Vestibule.
• Visit to Yeddi Gumbez Mausoleum. Yeddi Gumbaz Mausoleum is a Cemetery Located 1.5 Km South to Şamaxı Where Three Mausoleums from “yeddi Gumbaz” Group are Still Saved. other Mausoleums of the Group are Partly Destroyed and are Without Cupola or Walls. the Mausoleum Belongs to the Beginning of the 18th Century. this Architectural Monument Was Built for a Family of Mustafa Khan - the Last Khan of Shamakhi.
• Arrival in Gabala
• Lunch At Indian Restaurant
• Tour in Gabala
• Excursion In: Tufandag. Winter-summer Tourism Complex Offers Cable Car Rides At Any Time of the Year, Skiing On the Ski Tracks of Different Difficulty Level, Ski Training and Ski School, Catering Service (cafe and Restaurants), Entertainment Centres for Kids, Hotel and other Services.
• Visit to Gabaland - It is Located in One of the Most Picturesque Regions of Azerbaijan, this Centre Attracts Summer Tourists from Russia, Iran and Turkey. the Main Attractions are Drop Tower, Twister, Swinger, Mini Coaster, Techno Pop, Butterfly, Bumper Cars, Crazy Clown, Pedal Boats, Italian Kiddie Rides, Mini Jet, Battery Moto, Playground, Trampoline, Lasermaxx, Xd Theatre, Ice Ring Dome, Horse & Pony Riding, Race Mania, Nautic Jet, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Sky Dive (not Included in Price).
• Dinner At Indian Restaurant
• Back to Hotel